Why Immigrating Through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) is a Good Option?
The province of Manitoba is beautiful, clean, safe. It has everything that an immigrant would want in the new place from an enriching lifestyle to career prospects. Winnipeg is one of the top choices after Toronto and Vancouver; it provides the work-life balance that people desire in the new place. Thus, it is an excellent newcomers abode.
Newcomers can come in Manitoba after providing proof of skills, education, and connection in the province. There are some other Manitoba PNP requirements as well, which when fulfilled and open new doors for the applicants. It is always good to process your application with a good immigration consultant for immediate and safe immigration to Canada. In this post, let us look at the pioneering requirements for Manitoba PNP 2019.
The Manitoba PNP Requirements
- The occupation of the applicant should align with National Occupations Classifications(NOC). Having a job offer is a positive note.
- The work experience should be at least two years in the last five years.
- Proof that the applicant has a residency option in Manitoba, A reasonable settlement plan.
- The minimum language score should be met. In the IELTS examination a score of 4.5 bands.
21 years is the minimum age in any category.
- A minimum Point score of 60 points out of 100 in Manitoba Immigration points calculator.
For all those applicants who which wish to immigrate through Provincial Nomination in the Manitoba region. The streams are:
- Skilled Worker Overseas Stream
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba Stream
- International Education Stream
- Investor Business Visa for Manitoba
Applying for MPNP
If you are applying for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), first you need to check if you meet the eligibility requirements for Manitoba. If you do, then you can safely move on to the other process of applying for the provincial Nomination.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI). For this, candidates are ranked in the pool, and the high scorers are selected.
- Get the documentation process initiated. Once being selected, you need to submit the authentic documents for analysis.
- On being chosen, the application for the Permanent Residency (PR) process can be submitted.
- File your application.
Also Read: Canada Immigration Visa Process
Hiring Immigration Expert
A constant change in immigration policies can leave affect your application. Thus, hiring a good immigration consultant is recommended. Signature Visas ensures accurate and fast processing of the application. With the help of experts, we provide you personalized service to help you choose the best possible option for your relocation. To speak to our experts call/whatsapp at +91-9911659888.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 2