The Canada Permanent Residency (PR) status allows the applicant to move to the country permanently. It provides the applicant with the rights that are similar to the Canadian citizens. Of course, when the country is accepting you as an immigrant, then there are some Canada PR Visa requirements to be fulfilled. These rules must be strictly followed as immigration to another country is a legal matter. One of the first steps of starting the PR application is the ECA evaluation. While Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) is a simple process, but it is essential to be aware of the correct procedure on how to get an Educational Credential Assessment in India through adequate mentorship of an Immigrant consultant.
Immigration experts will help you obtain an educational credential assessment (ECA) and ease the process for you. Some of the ways a professional can be of tremendous help in the ECA process are listed below –
- Creation of a Profile
- Evaluate your profile as per the country of your education
- Submission of your Educational Credentials for Assessment
- Keeping track of your application status
- Updating you about your ECA report
Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
An ECA for Canada immigration should be obtained from an authorised immigration body only. There are several authorised bodies for the process, and the candidate can choose any of them for the assessment of the profile. All these regulatory bodies have a different assessment time slot, and cost and the applicant can choose as per the personalized needs. The most popular one is WES which is cost-effective and also a quick way of filing the application
These regulated authorized bodies for ECA evaluation are –
- World Education Services(WES)
- Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
- International Credential Assessment of service of Canada
- International Qualifications Assessment service
- International Credential Evaluation Service
- Medical Council of Canada – (Professional body for Doctors)
- Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (For Pharmacists)
What is the Validity Period for an ECA for Canada?
The ECA evaluation is valid for five years from the date it is issued to the applicant. Thus, it is good to manage the creation of profile and filing of the PR application accordingly. It is good to proceed with a strategy in matters of immigration to make the most of the chances of the relocation.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4.5 / 5. Vote count: 2