Do you wish to migrate to Canada this year? Canada immigration is breaking all records in the year 2019 with Manitoba, Alberta, Prince Edward Island and Saskatchewan topping the list with constant draws and invitations being sent. As an aspirant, this is the best possible time to relocate to Canada as the target for this year; economic immigration is set at 81,400 for Canada and overall target at 3,30,000. Canada especially has been an opportune location for Indians with job influx and reshuffling in the in-demand occupations. Thus, to evaluate the Canada PR visa requirements for Indian Citizens read the following piece in detail.
With new Pilot Programs being introduced like Global Talent Scheme being permanent. There are new gates for entry in Canada. However, as an aspirant, it becomes highly pertinent that one is aware of the Canada Permanent Resident (PR) requirements for Indian citizens to have an error-free process. Thus, let us look at requirements for Canada PR visa in detail.
The Requirements for Canada PR visa
There are different pathways for applying to Canada – Express Entry Program, Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and family sponsorship, etc. The Skilled Workers generally apply through the Express Entry Program, which is the fastest way to relocate to Canada. Here, we have presented the popular requirements for skilled workers immigration on a PR visa –
- There is no upper limit for immigration, but to avail, the maximum points score for relocation, it is better if the applicant is 18 to 35 years.
- The applicant should have a minimum of three years’ education as per the Canadian education board standards.
- The occupation that the applicant wishes to apply in should be in the National Occupation List(NOC).
- The candidate should have the minimum work experience of One year in the last ten years.
- The applicant should have a minimum required language score for selection. The language can be English or French.
- The applicant should meet the overall score requirement in the Express Entry Point calculator. For the Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP), the minimum score requirement is 67 out of 100 points.
Documents Required to Apply for Canada PR Visa From India
It is extremely important that you have all the required documents with you before you apply for your PR visa for Canada. Following are the documents which are required:
- Sufficient fund’s proof.
- Education Credential Assessment.
- Originals, copies, and official translations supporting your application.
- Educational degree, diplomas and certificates.
- Personal identification or sponsor letters.
- Skills Assessment Test.
- Language Test Results (IELTS).
- Additional fees.
Other documents, depends on the type of Visa Category.
Process to Apply
The PR process, to a large extent, will depend on the type of pathway through which you are applying for relocation. It will be fastest if you have selected the express entry program. However, the Canada government has created a simple procedure to help the immigrants have a smooth relocation.
- Get your ECA evaluated through WES or any other authorised body
- IELTS test
- Create the Profile. – Express entry or Provincial Nomination
- Get selected based on your ranking and receive ITA
- Complete the documentation process
- Apply for The PR status
Also Read: Canada Immigration Process from India
Applying for Canada PR Visa from India is a systematic process; thus, it is always better to undertake the process under the mentorship of a trusted immigration company. Signature Visas delivers the best immigration service with pre-assessment of the application, documentation, and filing of the application. Contact us at: +91-9911659888.
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 2