How to Apply for Australia Tourist Visa from India?
Are you planning your next holiday? Can’t decide where to take your family? How about we recommend Australia for your next visit. It is a beautiful country with great attractions like Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera house, Twelve Apostles, and Fraser Island. Australia is one of the best holiday destinations with family and friends. Read below to know about process on how to apply for Australia tourist visa from India.
India is not an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) eligible country; thus, you can apply for a visitor visa – subclass 600 to travel to Australia. This visitor visa is single entry, and multiple entries both and is valid for different periods – three months, six months and twelve months. If you have a valid passport, then you can apply for visitor visa. The fees for Australian tourist visa will range from AUS 140 to AUD 1020.
What is the Eligibility for Australian Tourist Visa?
Australia visit visa is a short term visa for leisure, or meeting friends and family. The core eligibility requirements for a visitor’s visa are:
- Providing all the documents that ensure a genuine visitor stay in Australia.
- Must have the financial stability to support oneself in Australia.
- No criminal record.
- You should have no intention to work in Australia.
- Medically fit to travel.
What is the Process to Apply for Australia Tourist Visa from India?
It is good to start the process of Tourist visa for Australia online as it can help you make an online payment and also check the status of your application as well. The best visa for visiting Australia is Subclass 600 under this you can apply as a Tourist and business professional visiting this country for a conference or seminar. The steps for application are:
- Fill the application form in the Tourist stream
- You can pay online for the Visa
- Submit all your documents
- Keep track of your application
- Receive visa through mail
Documents Checklist for the Australian Visitor/Tourist Visa
- Original passport
- Three coloured photographs – 35 *45 with white background, 70% face visibility
- Financial statements
- Employment proof
- Personal ITR for the last three years
- Pan card and Aadhaar card
- Hotel bookings and accommodation details
- Flight reservation record
- Marriage certificate (if you are married)
- Covering letter – if you are going for a business seminar or Conference
- Invitation letter – of you are visiting relative or friend
- Bank statements for the last three months